Carpet replacement can be very expensive! San Francisco's All Green Carpet Clean
can beautifully and expertly revitalize your home carpet or commercial carpet for
a fraction of the cost of replacement. Regular carpet cleaning will maintain the
integrity of carpet fibers, extending the life and vibrance of your home or commercial
carpet for years to come.
All Green Carpet Cleaning will thoroughly and organically
shampoo your carpet to kill bacteria on contact. We will also sanitize and scotch
guard your carpet to ensure maximum protection. With scotch guard treatment any
spills can simply be wiped away! At All Green Carpet Cleaning, we know that there are
sometimes certain areas of your carpet that demand special attention, so please
just let us know. With our careful and organic cleaning of your carpet you can save
money and ensure the long-lasting comfort of your home. Please call us for a free
Cleaning Services - Carpet Cleaning Program
Before your carpet is cleaned we move the furniture and other breakable items in
the room. All small items such as boxes, magazines, shoes, etc. in the areas to
be cleaned should be removed. Also, arrange for pets and children to be away from
the area where we are cleaning.
1. Pre-Inspection Every great carpet cleaning experience starts with a proper
pre-inspection. Our service technician will inspect your particular areas of concern
as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise
you of any possible permanent staining.
2. Commercial Prevacuum Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with a special
Vacuum System to remove bonded dry soil. Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming.
Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
3. Furniture Moving Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger
pieces, beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure.
Furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
4. Pre-spray & Pre-spot Traffic areas and spots are pretreated for more effective
soil and spot removal.
5. Pre-Groom Your carpet will be pre-groomed with a carpet groomer or rotary
cleaning machine (depending on soil level) to further loosen traffic area soil.
6. Extract & Rinse Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art
truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet pile.
Pressure and heat are regulated so that carpet is not over-wet. We clean with water
temperature between 180 �F - 190 �F.
7. Neutralize Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so that there is
no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after
the rinse depending on soiling condition. Improving air quality by removing pollens,
dust mites, etc.
8. Post-spot Treatment If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process,
specialty spotting techniques are employed. Note: Permanent stains identified by
our service technician may not be removed.
9. Dry Bonnet Some carpets benefit from a dry bonnet process. Ask your technician
whether he advises this process or not. Dry bonnet assists in faster drying and
prevents wicking on some carpets.
10. Speed Dry High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to speed