We have gained our professionalism through extensive training in the regular cleaning services and organic eco-friendly cleaning services we have provided, as well as our outstanding customer service.
Area Rug Cleaning Mill Valley, California
We specialize in all your residential and commercial area rug cleaning needs
People choose area rugs because they’re versatile. Area rugs are often used as a way to add color, texture, pattern, interest, and most importantly, warmth to a room. Area rugs come in many sizes and shapes. They are typically made of a range of different materials. The type of fiber, the process of dyeing fibers and the ingredients that make up the dye, are important details that help determine the correct method for cleaning the rugs.
Leave the Area Rug Cleaning to Professionals
The area rug cleaning specialists at All Green Carpet CleanMill Valley have undergone a rigorous training program that IICRC requires all technicians who earn the Clean Trust Certification award. Our credentials are your proof that we’re skilled in all aspects of Persian rug cleaning, Oriental rug cleaning, and general rug cleaning. We perform an in-depth inspection on all area rugs to assess the fabric, the condition, figure out the exact type of dye that was used to give the rug its color and look for any spots, stains or damage.
Types of Rugs We Clean
- Silk rug cleaning
- Cowhide rug cleaning
- Sheepskin rug cleaning
- Wool rug cleaning
- Persian rug cleaning
- Pakistani rug cleaning
- Oriental rug cleaning
- Native American rug cleaning
- Sisal rug cleaning
- Antique or heirloom rug cleaning
The Rug Cleaning Process Mill Valley
Individual rugs have different cleaning requirements. Because we have to treat the various materials with different cleaning solutions and protocols, we often have to do the area rug cleaning off-site. As part of our rug cleaning service, we offer free pick-up and delivery. When we come to your home or business to see and inspect the rug(s,) we’ll give you a cost estimate and time estimate. Most area rug cleaning takes between seven and ten days. We have a unique process in place for cleaning rugs that need special treatment.
- We inspect your rug, look for stains, and then decide on the best way to clean your rug.
- We dust the back of the rug with special equipment to remove embedded dirt and debris. Our heavy-duty equipment removes filth that traditional vacuum cleaners miss.
- We apply a gentle organic cleaning solution and use a heated pre-treatment to remove any stains, spots, or signs of pet urine.
- We clean the fringe of rugs by hand, making sure to clean every strand of thread that makes up the edge.
- We use another organic solution for the steam cleaning and rinsing phase. We go over the back and front of the rug to make sure that the rug is thoroughly cleaned.
- After cleaning and rinsing your rug, we go over it with another hand tool to revitalize the texture and restore the soft feeling of the rug.
- We have a unique drying process that is designed to dry your rug quickly and to maintain its appearance and strength.
- We can apply a protective treatment like Scotch Guard and our Antimicrobial treatment to prevent stains and pet accidents from harming the fabric of your rug.
- We then do a final inspection to make sure that your rug is in perfect condition. We roll it up, tie it and package it to protect it while it is in the truck on its way back to your home or business.
- We deliver your newly cleaned and refreshed rug to your home or business and reinstall it.
Don’t entrust your valuable rugs with any cleaning company. Trust a company that is licensed and insured, and that has IICRC certification. Let All Green Carpet Clean Mill Valley handle all of your area rug cleaning needs.
About Our Mill Valley Rug Cleaning Service.
We bring a full line of products and equipment that makes us a smart choice among the rug cleaners anywhere. We provide the highest quality service with extremely quick response time. Rug cleaning services often require advanced scheduling before arrival, but we will be there within a day’s notice in most cases. All of our technicians are trained to act in a professional manner and effectively clean away dirt and stains. We have equipment that checks for damages before we begin. Since we are local, we offer top prices as well. We love meeting new people in our community and look forward to helping you keep your carpets and rugs as clean as possible.
Contact us today to discuss your rug cleaning needs.
Our Experience In Numbers
Satisfied Clients Feedback
I was running on a budget and I needed to get my carpets cleaned for a low price. I came across all green carpet clean and they have good specials to people who are on a budget. I was able to get my whole house cleaned for a really good price. Not only the price was amazing but the way my carpets looked after they were cleaned was amazing. I would recommend all carpet clean to everyone.
I called Ivan with a bit of an emergency and he was able to come within a few hours. He gave me two hour window and showed up as promised. He did a great job on the bedrooms, hallway and stairs. I highly recommend!!
Great experience to clean my sofa and carpets. I recommend them because they are punctual, professional, fast and affordable. I love the smell and it looks like new!