All Green Carpet Clean is a Top rated carpet cleaning company nationwide
We have gained our professionalism through extensive training in the regular cleaning services and organic eco-friendly cleaning services we have provided, as well as our outstanding customer service.
Tile and Grout Cleaning in Queens Village
We specialize in all your residential and commercial Tile and Grout cleaning needs
Tile and grout give a beautiful custom look to your New York home, but you need to invest in periodic tile and grout cleaning followed by a professional grout sealing to keep them looking their best.
Over time, tile and grout can pick up stains from spills or tracked in dirt. In moist areas such as kitchens and baths, tile and grout can begin to mildew or grow mold because of trapped moisture. This condition is unsanitary, unhealthy—and unsightly. You don’t want dirt, mold and mildew to ruin the beauty of your tile, so contact All Green Carpet Clean Queens Village when its time for tile cleaning or grout cleaning.
Most ceramic and porcelain tiles have a glaze applied during the manufacturing process to protect them from damage. Tile hardness, measured in grades from one to five, signifies the resistance to surface scratching and visible signs of wear. Tile is an extremely durable flooring material. However, all tile, including tile designed for commercial installation, can eventually erode from wear. The tile might also chip or scratch from impact. In either case, the damage leaves your tile susceptible to stains.
Grouts made from cement are porous. If they haven’t been properly sealed, they can absorb water or spilled fluids, leading to discoloration, stains or the growth of mildew. Other grouts are made of silicon and these grouts do not absorb water so they do not stain as easily. All grouts tend to trap minute particles of dust and dirt along the edges of the tile, which can leave the floor or wall looking grungy even right after home cleaning.
Professional tile cleaning and grout cleaning leave your tiles clean, sanitary and looking almost like new again.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
- For tile and grout cleaning, we start with a thorough inspection to identify stains or problems areas.
- Next, we apply a cleaning solution designed for your tile, whether ceramic or natural.
- We then spray the floor with hot water under pressure to loosen embedded dirt and grime. This spray greatly exceeds the pressure you can apply by hand or even using cleaners available at retail, so it provides a more complete cleaning.
- We rinse several times to ensure that all traces of dirt and cleaning solution are removed.
- Once the floor is clean, we use a high suction vacuum to remove the dirt and loosened debris. We make sure that there is no water under the tiles or lingering in the grout.
- Your tile and grout will dry quickly since so little moisture remains after the vacuum process. You can enjoy your beautiful, sparkling clean floors right away.
- We also offer optional grout sealing services to help prevent dirt buildup in your grout. Grout sealing helps keep your grout cleaner and the color stays true longer. Grout sealing is especially necessary if your grout is a light color.
Don’t wait to call our IICRC certified technicians for fast, effective tile cleaning, grout cleaning and grout cleaning services.
About Our Queens Village Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
Remember call All Green Carpet Clean Queens Village for your ceramic tile floor cleaning treatment and grout cleaning, which includes:
Removing loose dirt using the best vacuuming methods.
Employing the finest pH neutral cleansing materials-specially formulated for thorough cleansing of ceramic tiles and grouts.
Repeated and thorough rinsing of surfaces in order to ensure that no cleaning materials remain.
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Colored Grout Cleaning
- All types of Tiles including Ceramic and Porcelain
- Tile and Grout Sealing
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Fast Drying Cleaning